Monday, October 22, 2007

iTunes University

iTunes University is an educational version of the iTune store. Apple has made thousands of audio and video clips available for download to assist teachers and students with their instructional need. Colleges and Universities can develop their very own itune library for their students to access. This is very convenient as anyone with a MAC, PC or iPod can use this info from anywhere even away from school.

I don't know how often I will use this technology in my own curriculum though. Although I love advanced technology I am really not that savvy at it. I don't own an iPod and I've never downloaded music from iTunes or any other site. It's not that I would not find this useful I just have not had the extra money to purchase all the gadgets and gizmos to become part of this major movement! I guess I'm waiting for the iPod to become a little cheaper before I take the plunge!!



No comments: