Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So I found a blog.....

I logged onto the computer today in search of a blog that would catch my attention and possibly make me laugh. After moving from site to site I realized this may take me longer than I expected. Although some that I did come across made me laugh I thought it best not to share those considering the content could be offensive to some. Finally I entered one titled "I want to learn from my mistakes". It discussed the apology statement that quarterback Michael Vick shared with the public after being charged with animal cruelty and whatever else he was charged with. After reading this entry I began to read some of this "bloggers" other entries. I found myself trying to conceal my laughter in the Public Library. My search for a blog that was appealing to my senses was over so I was free to move on to bigger and better things......like more homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked what you read, come back for more if you want to.